Update Notes — February 6, 2020
Congratulations, Pioneer! It’s been one week since you first embarked on your extremely dangerous mission to AR-Y 26, and if you’re currently reading this it means you didn’t immediately die upon your arrival. Terrific!
We here at Kindred Aerospace recognize that you have enough on your plate to deal with already — what with the flying squid monsters and dagger-toothed skyscraper lobsters — and have decided to ease your struggles with an extremely helpful update! Our diligent engineers have been closely monitoring your feedback, and have been working very hard to resolve some of the lingering issues you’ve cited in your corporate progress reports.
PC update is LIVE NOW! Consoles will be coming in a few days.
* [PC Only] Movement keybindings can now be changed in the game options
* [PC Only] A fix for connectivity issues affecting players with large friends lists
* [PC Only] Fixed a crash on game start for Window 10 N and Windows 10 KN users
* Fixed an issue where the Kindex would incorrectly display your KINTECH progress
* Fixed a bug preventing some players from completing the “Ground and Pound” quest
* Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck on a white screen when teleporting
* Added separate volume sliders for Music and Dialog
* Misc UI and bug fixes
- Epic: CL49202
- Xbox: 1.007
- PS4: 1.04
And you can rest assured knowing that this is only the beginning, Explorer! As you press forward on your journey we’ll continue to monitor your progress and deploy fixes, updates and even add new content to help you seamlessly explore the stars! Once again, we’d like to thank you for your hard work, dedication and commitment to Kindred’s pursuit of intergalactic planetary occupation!
Stay alive, and stay safe!